Sign in to follow this  
Ruckusmh

Does this make sense?

So I managed to luck into picking up Pierre Garcon off the waiver wire after someone got frustrated after the first few weeks. Reggie Wayne unfortunately is my #1 so playing both is probably not a viable option.

I have:

Wayne

Nicks

Driver

Branch

Garcon

I'm trying to trade Wayne + a decent RB for Andre Johnson, so that I can start AJ, Nicks, Garcon.

Is this good thinking?

you got solid wr but andre and wayne are even, so your losing out on this one. i see no problem running with wayne and garcon, that what im doing. Manning only has those 2 to count on and in a offense like that i would not hesitate to play them both, look at collie,wayne,clark,garcon all doing great. Now with the injuries it only leaves those two and blair white, who should not be much of a factor. i would run with what you got.

I'd also have to ask why playing both is not a viable option? And unless you showed your whole roster and we knew what you mean by 'a decent RB', how could you expect an intelligent answer?

With this kind of info, why bother asking the question?

So I managed to luck into picking up Pierre Garcon off the waiver wire after someone got frustrated after the first few weeks. Reggie Wayne unfortunately is my #1 so playing both is probably not a viable option.

I have:

Wayne

Nicks

Driver

Branch

Garcon

I'm trying to trade Wayne + a decent RB for Andre Johnson, so that I can start AJ, Nicks, Garcon.

Is this good thinking?

I would not trade for A Johnson. I feel that Wayne will give you just as much. Instead you should look ot trade one of you bottom three or a combo.

Mine Please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=374622

Yes AJ is a clear upgrade over Wayne, but by how much?? Not enough to include much else. Stick with what you have and start both Colts confidently. Garcon is going to be very good. :cheers:

I have Wayne and Collie on my team and they have been lighting it up. Collie is now out for a few weeks so Garcon is going to be great too. Run them both. If you get less than 20 pts a week between the two of them I'd be surprised.