Sign in to follow this  
MR_never.nude

HUGE TRADE!

so i'm thinking of offering up schaub to the person in my league who had romo. i want one of his rb's. he has m.turner, s.jackson and a.bradshaw. i'm looking to offer schaub straight up for s.jackson. to fill in my qb position, i was thinking of picking up fitzpatrick or sanchez. let me know what you guys think.

I think the other guy is a complete moron if he takes Schaub for S-Jax. Same for Turner or Bradshaw. Schaub is not nearly as valuable as any of those RBs.

As an SJAX owner, I would not make that trade with you. As previously stated, SJAX has been

consistent except for TD's and is only getting better while Schaub is so-so for me and I'm

a Texans homer.

Thanks for answering mine.

I also agree with Woosters - your RB depth is good - you should probably stick with Schaub.

However, if you could get Turner in the deal, it is a tempting trade...

Fitz has been amazing as of late... is it possible that he can keep it up? I doubt it, but who knows...

Good Luck

don't like the idea whatsoever...schuab's value is low right now and the alternatives at qb for you are terrible.. when jahvid best or forte has a big week soon, package schuab and either of them for a lesser qb and a rb upgrade