Sign in to follow this  
AlvinGreeneAllStars

Mike Vick Trade Question

My 2 QB's are Mike Vick and Kyle Orton, both who have been quite good this year. I also fall into the "I drafted Ryan Matthews in the 2nd round and now my RB situation is screwed" group. I was just offered Rashard Mendenhall and Josh Freeman for Mike Vick and Ryan Matthews. What say the fantasy experts?

I would make that trade. Just roll with Orton and you get Mendy for Mathews essentially.

As a Vick owner myself I am shopping him also selling him on his 30pt average for the 3 games he played. I also have Eli and Stafford so don't need him that much.

Not sure I want to be apart of the whole Vick/Kolb drama. He is one game away from another Kolb experiment. Just get rid of him.

That is a good trade for you.

My 2 QB's are Mike Vick and Kyle Orton, both who have been quite good this year. I also fall into the "I drafted Ryan Matthews in the 2nd round and now my RB situation is screwed" group. I was just offered Rashard Mendenhall and Josh Freeman for Mike Vick and Ryan Matthews. What say the fantasy experts?

You just summed up my team exactly. Kolb/Vick & Orton and 2nd rounder was Shonn Greene instead of Matthews. I would take this trade if someone approached me with it. I don't love starting Orton but he has been the #3 QB in our league so far, so I guess stats don't lie.

Hopefully you are doing better than I am. 1-6 and on the outside.

Take a look at mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=375096