Sign in to follow this  
steel827

Brady or Fitzpatrick

Brady vs Viks or Fitzpatrick vs KC. Tough to take the stud guy out, but he has been ordinary while Fitzpatrick has been the stud. Some feedback please.

Just my two pennies

I can't believe I'm saying this but I might start Fitzpatrick. I'm drinking the Koolaid. The guy can flat out play and just took it to Baltimore and put up over 30 on that defense not mention New England is terrible against the pass. Brady has been mediocre at best barely scoring over 10 fantasy points a week for 4 of his games this year and losing Moss certainly shows. Welker's stats are down also and I'm sorry Branch isn't Moss. Green Ellis is getting the goal line work and Brady seems contented to dink and dunk with quick screens to Hernandez or Woodhead all day. Bottom line Fitzpatrick has the hot hand but your right it's still Brady against an unknown althoug the stats speak for themselves. Mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=375134

I came to post the exact question! The hot hand is not a bad idea. Years ago I rode a QB named Steve Beurlien all the way to champion. He was only good for that one run - but anyone who started him won it all. High risk high reward IMHO.