Sign in to follow this  
jeffrov

Need 2: Lynch, Benson, Torain, Felix

Gawd I hate decisions like this!

I need to pick 2 of these men to start this weekend (I already have Chris Johnson #1)

Ryan Torain @ Det

Marshawn Lynch @ Oak

Felix Jones vs Jax

Ced Benson vs Mia

what the hell do I do? I really need to be trading 1, but it's not happening this week.

Thanks! (and leave your ? for me to help with)

That is tough, becuase any one of them could go off for a big game. I like Felix because Romo is down and there is a lot riding on this game. There will be a ton of carries in the beginning and if he doesnt produce, Barber could see a bigger role; Felix knows this. He is going to play very hard against an awful Jags defense. If this is PPR, Jones is a must start, because Kitna will be doing plenty of checkdowns to him.

I would sit Benson, but it is really tough between Lynch and Torain. On one hand, Torain has a matchup against the worst run D in the NFL, on the other hand, Lynch has a matchup against the 4th worst run D in the NFL. I dont think you can go wrong with either. I guess I would probably lean on Torain because he is playing for a starting role.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=375278

Gawd I hate decisions like this!

I need to pick 2 of these men to start this weekend (I already have Chris Johnson #1)

Ryan Torain @ Det

Marshawn Lynch @ Oak

Felix Jones vs Jax

Ced Benson vs Mia

what the hell do I do? I really need to be trading 1, but it's not happening this week.

Thanks! (and leave your ? for me to help with)

I love Torain this week, from there it gets tougher for me. I could make a case for all three of the remaining.

None PPR I would probably go with Lynch. Dallas isn't using Felix as much as they should (Although I am starting him this week). Miami can be beaten through the air, so Benson may not be used as much as you hope.

So Torain and in PPR league I would roll with Felix. Non PPR, Lynch with his over 20 carries and great match up.

I love Torain this week, from there it gets tougher for me. I could make a case for all three of the remaining.

None PPR I would probably go with Lynch. Dallas isn't using Felix as much as they should (Although I am starting him this week). Miami can be beaten through the air, so Benson may not be used as much as you hope.

So Torain and in PPR league I would roll with Felix. Non PPR, Lynch with his over 20 carries and great match up.

I'm not a n00b, so be kind here: but is there anyway I sit chris johnson @ SD?