Sign in to follow this  
ERZER

BenJarvis Green-Ellis

We've got a guy in our league who has M. Turner, S. Jackson, B. Green-Ellis and a few other lessor players with C. Palmer as his only other viable player.

His season is over at 1-7 and he doesn't stand a chance of even making the play-offs.

He is willing to give up any of his players for draft picks next year, but won't propose anything; I guess he thinks people will give the world and he'll be happy.

14 team league (currently 3 keeper any position moving towards 2 keepers next year and maybe less after)

What round would you be willing to sacrifice to pick up any of these guys. Keep in mind he will keep two of them baring injury.

Green-Ellis

M. Turner

S. Jax

I`d maybe give as much as a second for Turner or Jackson if you think one of them would help you win it all this year or you`d be keeping him for next year but I wouldnt give much for BGE.

With everyone in your league keeping 3, the 1st round of your draft is basically round 4...and that would be good value for either SJax or Turner. So if either of them can help you this year, I can see giving up a first, especially if you plan on keeping the guy you get. But I'd offer a second and see if he'd go for that.

I'd put Law Firm 3-4 rounds later...at least. I definitely wouldn't trust him as an RB1 in the draft. You just never know exactly what's going to happen with the Pats' running game.

Thanks for mine!