Sign in to follow this  
dutchbuffalo

Trade Help

I would be giving the Giants D for S. Johnson, I like the Giants D more than I like the Patriots D who I would have to start the rest of the way but I think S. Johnson is a huge upgrade to my wr corps. He may want to make it S.Johnson and Moeaki for Giants D and Z.Miller in which I give up a good te but since he is banged up and may not play next week I dont mind so much. Also, I am sitting in 1st place overall right now so Im hesitant to make any changes, any help appreciated and I will answer yours.

I would be giving the Giants D for S. Johnson, I like the Giants D more than I like the Patriots D who I would have to start the rest of the way but I think S. Johnson is a huge upgrade to my wr corps. He may want to make it S.Johnson and Moeaki for Giants D and Z.Miller in which I give up a good te but since he is banged up and may not play next week I dont mind so much. Also, I am sitting in 1st place overall right now so Im hesitant to make any changes, any help appreciated and I will answer yours.

D's are fairly close with Giants getting more sacks, both teams have about the same number of points against them. Johnson is better stats wise than all but Jennings which they are about even.

Fitzpatrick has been pretty good at QB, but not as good as the QB's for the others. Ohnocinco usually does pick up in the later part of season and with that in mind I don't know that Johnson is that huge of an upgrade at WR. If anything, since you like the Giants, see if he'll take the Pats D and sell the fact they are a slightly better team and see if he'll bite just on that. Otherwise, you seem pretty content with your team and like I said, compared to the others, I don't know that it is a huge upgrade other than compared to Moore.

Please see mine if you can