Sign in to follow this  
2GQ

I trade Brees.....

I have Brees in a keeper league and have to put him back in the player pool after this season as I've kept him for a few years. I have Roethlisberger and Stafford as my other QBs so I want to get something for Brees via trade before our league's trade deadline.

The only bite I've had is me trading Brees and getting LFitz. Scoring for my league is:

For QB, 1 point for each pass yard and 40 points for TD passes. -20 for INTs and -45 for fumbles.

For WR, 2 points for each rec yard and 60 points per TD catch.

Would you accept this trade?

Are you playing for this year? If so, there's no way you do this deal unless you have no decent receivers. If you're out of the playoff hunt and thinking about Fitz as a keeper, I guess I'd do it since you can't keep Brees.

Are you playing for this year? If so, there's no way you do this deal unless you have no decent receivers. If you're out of the playoff hunt and thinking about Fitz as a keeper, I guess I'd do it since you can't keep Brees.

Actually, my WRs are good: Randy Moss, Marshall, Maclin, Gaffney and VJax in the wings. My RBs have been my problem: De'Angelo Williams, Addai, Peyton Hillis, Portis, Donald Brown. I cannot get anyone to trade me a RB for Brees.