Sign in to follow this  
seh2000

Olsen q good play vs minn?

w gates on a bye have to play olsen vs Minn or pick the guy filling in for Daniels in Houston

who is a better play...thx

I have the exact same dilemma. Here's what I settled on ... Dreessen.

1. Minnesota is the 5th best in defending against TE's (Olsen's opponent). Jacksonville is like the 8th worst (Dreessens opponent).

2. Olsen had at least 1 reception in every game last year ... but has gone several games this year without a catch. Olsen has only 21 receptions on the year.

3. Dreessen was the most targeted Texan last week with 8 targets.

4. Olsen did have a TD last week ... against the WORST team in the NFL versus TE's. The Bills average one TD per game to TE's. I think Olsen was just a great matchup last week.

Honestly, I don't think either is a great play. There are no guarantees, but it feels like there are more reasons to be optimistic about Dreesen this week IMHO.

w gates on a bye have to play olsen vs Minn or pick the guy filling in for Daniels in Houston

who is a better play...thx

Between the two I think you have to take Dressen. Targets = opportunity = production.

What about your WW, though? How about the Moeaki on KC or Pettigrew on DET? I'd probably even take Fasano on MIA over the two choices you listed.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=376536