Sign in to follow this  
markdnger

Need flex help - If I win, I'm in!

With Gore going down and me having Dixon as my handcuff, I have a big gap in my team as far as my flex play. This league is NON PPR

Starting RBs: ADP, Moreno

Pick a flex from one of these guys: Tashard Choice, Maurice Morris, Toby Gerhart, Dixon or Santana Moss

I'm thinking Maurice at the moment, but also can see a good case for Tashard or Toby.

Halp!!!!

if not ppr i would stay away from mo mo. Lions are going to have a hard time today with Stanton at QB.

Moss is the pic I think.

I would also go with Moss. McNab will need to throw the ball and it will either be moss or cooley.

Good Luck

With Gore going down and me having Dixon as my handcuff, I have a big gap in my team as far as my flex play. This league is NON PPR

Starting RBs: ADP, Moreno

Pick a flex from one of these guys: Tashard Choice, Maurice Morris, Toby Gerhart, Dixon or Santana Moss

I'm thinking Maurice at the moment, but also can see a good case for Tashard or Toby.

Halp!!!!

I agree with the above - Moss is the play. Choice will play backseat to F. Jones, MoMo going against a tough Chicago D, AP is active today and Gerhart will see some mop up work and Dixon playing backup to Westbrook against a another tough run D in the Pack..... Just my 2 cents

Thanks guys, but the wind and NYG D scared me away from Moss. the news this AM:

Dec 5 Moss (knee) is active for Sunday’s game against the Giants, Redskins.com writer Matt Teri reports.

Recommendation: Moss should be his usual self, but the weather in New York could be a bit of an obstacle for the Washington passing game. The wind is expected to consistently be in the 15-to-20 mile per hour range, with gusts pushing into the 30s.

I'd play Gerhart, likely to get some goalline touches and if you have ADP you will get all vikes rush tds. (Which against buff is a very good thing!)