Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

That meaningless LT2 catch for 10 yds

And $500.

I've had the point lead since week 1 and now in the last week of the reg. season.........poof, gone.

Fock you, fantasy football Gods.

:cry:

That same catch cost me 3rd place in the FFPC league play-offs, which was worth - you guessed it - $500!

Neither one of us has anything to complain about though - I really expected him to put up a lot more fantasy points than he did tonight.

Oh well, that's fantasy football. What's $500 anyway?

That same catch cost me 3rd place in the FFPC league play-offs, which was worth - you guessed it - $500!

Neither one of us has anything to complain about though - I really expected him to put up a lot more fantasy points than he did tonight.

:thumbsup:

True, but I had Welker. I figured it for a loss before the game, but I was winning until that catch. Not to mention I started RayRice and Tolbert but left RunDMC on my bench.

:wall:

I thought I lost my FFPC league 3rd place by 1.5 FP because of LT2's late 4th Qtr catch.

But after reading about the stat discrepancy on Mike Williams, I went back and looked. Sure enough. Stat correction! I took 3rd place in my league! Not only that....but the pay-off for 3rd place was not $500 like i thought it was, it was actually $750. Wow!

:doublethumbsup: :cheers: :overhead: