Sign in to follow this  
ssharpe12

Matchups and injuries

Andre Johnson or Colston (A.J. vs. Baily worries me)

Also, AP, Moreano, or Donald Brown

Will likily be in a close game

thanks for the input

we are in same boat. i'm faithful just like andre, faithful to the money he's going to make me in my Barrio Bowl.

It looks like Moreno might come around. AP might come around. Addai might not play enough to cut into D. Brown's points.

Andre OR Colston seems like an extreme of two great WRs. You must have another stud to consider benching one of these guys.

Go Moreno (3pm) and watch AP (Sunday night). If you can wait on AP and get him in on Sunday, do it.

Moreno for sure. Ap if healthy enough to go. I'd be worried about teams stacking 8 in the box because they don't have to respect webb, but in the end, its AP. I think the situation in ind is too confusing for me to choose brown over ap. Addai is back, they signed rhodes, rout/johnson (the db's opposite namdi) are horrible, etc.

we are in same boat. i'm faithful just like andre, faithful to the money he's going to make me in my Barrio Bowl.

It looks like Moreno might come around. AP might come around. Addai might not play enough to cut into D. Brown's points.

Andre OR Colston seems like an extreme of two great WRs. You must have another stud to consider benching one of these guys.

Go Moreno (3pm) and watch AP (Sunday night). If you can wait on AP and get him in on Sunday, do it.

Others starters are Mike williams (TB) and V. Jax at WR and Torain at RB

Some good news regarding Moreano since my original post. Hopefully he's ready to go.