Sign in to follow this  
gottabesweet84

Dynasty Owner needed, Great League, Great Guys!

Hey guys no payment is needed till June 15th as we get the website cheaper when we pay by that date.

I'll let you into the site and you can try to improve and better your team.

Message me for all details or interest.

Quick info:

12 team league, into our 7th year, most of the guys and myself reside in Buffalo but there are a couple of guys from here and FFToday to round out the league.

6 team make the playoffs, bottom six make the toliet bowl and fight for rookie pick 1.1

It keeps everyone fighting till the end (not tanking for pick)

Start QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1TE, 1FLEX (WR/RB/TE) 1 K 1DST

Standard scoring (6 per td, ppr, yardage etc) 1 pt per 10 rush/rec 1 per 25 passing -2 ints.

Bench (this is where our league is different) you can keep anywhere from 30-40 players on your bench (very deep league)

We will draft our 6 rounds of rookies later this summer (will vote on date/time or slow draft)

The team thats open is in a weaker div, and has picks 1.4, 2.3, 3.3, 4.3, 5.3, and 6.3

I'm not going to list all his players just his better ones, If your interested in it you'll pretty much only use these players, email me with any questions, or concerns and also your skills playing fantasy. The team will take some trades and good drafting but was only 1 game out of a playoff birth last year.

Lots of trading happen in this league so you can improve quickly)

Roster:

QBs- Flacco and Bradford (nice youth, can trade one for upgrades elsewhere) probably best part of team

RBs- Hillis, Benson, Thomas Jones, McGahee, Westbrook (can trade Hillis or Benson high)

WRs - Burelson, Driver, Deon Butler, Coles, Decker (clearly the worst, I've seen, this team got old quick and had a bad owner, just started rebuilding with his QBs)

TE- Aaron Hernandez, Cooley

K - Kaeding, Carpenter, Dawson

DST - Vikings, Dolphins

And obviously all his picks to work with, I'd say 3 teams are stacked then 2 are solid and then the rest are average to below average all fighting for spots 4-6 in the playoffs.

I know alot of owners would give up alot for pick 1.4 right now at least.

Email me if interested

gregoryjkowalczyk@verizon.net