Sign in to follow this  
norseman

Advice on free host websites

We've been using RTS for the past several years, but we are looking into the option of a free site this year. I have used Yahoo, so I'm familiar with it, but I'm not at all familiar with the other main free sites -- FleaFlicker and NFL.com. I welcome any and all advice on which site is our best bet. Thanks!

We've been using RTS for the past several years, but we are looking into the option of a free site this year. I have used Yahoo, so I'm familiar with it, but I'm not at all familiar with the other main free sites -- FleaFlicker and NFL.com. I welcome any and all advice on which site is our best bet. Thanks!

ESPN is stil free no?

ESPN is stil free no?

ESPN has a free league option, but it does not appear to be customizable. We want a league into which we can import our own rules and scoring system.

ESPN has a free league option, but it does not appear to be customizable. We want a league into which we can import our own rules and scoring system.

I don't know what your specific league rules are, but ESPN is pretty customizable. I assume if RTS could handle it, ESPN will be able. ESPN leagues are free across the board as far as I know unless you want to play for prizes.

ESPN is fully customizable, been using it for 4 years. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/content?page=fflrulesindex2011

Does anyone know of a free FFL site that allows a modified Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) system? With EPSN's FAAB there are no free agents -- ALL acquisition moves are based on bids and processed in batches on multiple days of the week so you always have to bid and win that player in order to add him to your team. What my league is looking for is a single batch of bids to be run on a Thurs and then after that batch is processed any owner could pick up a free agent on a first-come, first-serve basis. I heard Yahoo works this way, but haven't been able to confirm it.

Thanks!

ESPN is fully customizable, been using it for 4 years. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/content?page=fflrulesindex2011

Does anyone know of a free FFL site that allows a modified Free Agent Acquisition Budget (FAAB) system? With EPSN's FAAB there are no free agents -- ALL acquisition moves are based on bids and processed in batches on multiple days of the week so you always have to bid and win that player in order to add him to your team. What my league is looking for is a single batch of bids to be run on a Thurs and then after that batch is processed any owner could pick up a free agent on a first-come, first-serve basis. I heard Yahoo works this way, but haven't been able to confirm it.

Thanks!

Yes, Yahoo works this way.