Sign in to follow this  
famousb

who wants to trade?

Every offer gets considered... Shoot me some offers. You know my players are all top 10s

Every offer gets considered... Shoot me some offers. You know my players are all top 10s

I've had a couple of solid offers already no doubt. I almost pushed accept, then I hit the counter offer, then I always log out before I push send. I love the players I've drafted. If one of them blows up, and I trade them before I started them week 1, I will be super pissed. If I do not accept a trade where I would acquire a player that blows up - I think oh well. Can you see the difference in my thought process? I probably trade the least out of everyone in this league - what can I say :dunno:

I've had a couple of solid offers already no doubt. I almost pushed accept, then I hit the counter offer, then I always log out before I push send. I love the players I've drafted. If one of them blows up, and I trade them before I started them week 1, I will be super pissed. If I do not accept a trade where I would acquire a player that blows up - I think oh well. Can you see the difference in my thought process? I probably trade the least out of everyone in this league - what can I say :dunno:

You are the dude in this league who always loves his players too much, that's true. Even more than Mozzarrati.

Cant believe you came close to accepting any trade.

You are the dude in this league who always loves his players too much, that's true. Even more than Mozzarrati.

Cant believe you came close to accepting any trade.

Too much? a 1st and a 4th in 4 years. Those are pretty solid numbers:)

I was going to counter - - with you adding Santonio Holmes as well, and me throwing in Simpson:)

Too much? a 1st and a 4th in 4 years. Those are pretty solid numbers:)

I was going to counter - - with you adding Santonio Holmes as well, and me throwing in Simpson:)

i suppose that's a good point. maybe not too much then. :D

i actually know how you feel. i've gotten a few very fair offers for Matthews in particular, but i just can't part with him because i think his this year's Forte. So i'm just having a very hard time trading him.

I like to stick w/ the guys i've already gambled on, and was targeting in the draft.

I think i like trading better once the season starts going and i can see what guys are actually doing.