Sign in to follow this  
Militia

Are any of these draft guides worth buying?

Was looking into the Fantasy Football Index subscription as well as Rotoworld, but are any of these things worth it? Can I really be getting any more than what I can find on great sites like this one, and with my own experience and research? If you've purchased one of these, give me your thoughts.

Thanks!

Was looking into the Fantasy Football Index subscription as well as Rotoworld, but are any of these things worth it? Can I really be getting any more than what I can find on great sites like this one, and with my own experience and research? If you've purchased one of these, give me your thoughts.

Thanks!

I say no. I've never bought any of this stuff. Put a little research into things and go with your gut. I'll buy a few magazines every year, but they're nothing more than bathroom material!

I say no. I've never bought any of this stuff. Put a little research into things and go with your gut. I'll buy a few magazines every year, but they're nothing more than bathroom material!

Yeah, people always bag on Magazines, but i like flippin through and checking stuff out. I know its not all up to date, but its fun to have something to flip through and look at. Although my smart phone has overtaken a mag. for bathroom material. haha

I did have a buddy buy the FFToday complier and he really liked it. He was able to put in our leagues scoring system and it ranked his players. However, I have always went by gut!