Sign in to follow this  
jms935

3-4 openings in new Re-draft PPR auction league

Hey guys,

I currently run three dynasty leagues, this year I'm branching out and starting a re-draft auction league. The setup is below, let me know if your interested at: jms935@gmail.com. The league will be run on espn.com.

Setup:

Number of teams: 12

Live Auction draft date: TBA (sometime in the weekends of August 19th-Sept. 4th)

Buy-in: $300.

Payouts: All of the money (3600) will be paid out less any site fee. Current plan is to run it on ESPN so site fee is actually 0. Unsure of actual distribution, will pay either 4 or 6 teams.

Waivers: Blind bid waivers which will run daily at 12:00 pm EST

Starting lineups: 1 QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1K, 1 team defense/special teams

Scoring: Basic point per reception scoring. 1 pt per 25 yards passing, 1 pt per 10 yards rushing, 1 point per receptions, 6 points any TD.

As mentioned above if you have any questions or are interested email me at: jms935@gmail.com.

Draft date set for August 28th at 5pm EST.

Need 1 more team to fill it up. We are using league-safe.

Who wants that last spot??

Also note:

Looks like we may be moving to a victory points standing system instead of traditional head to head

Win your head to head game you get 2 victory points....then if you finish in the top four you get 2, if you finish in the middle four you get 1, and bottom for get no extra points.