Sign in to follow this  
The Riddler

Coaching/QB/Offensive system changes

I searched through the boards a bit, but couldn't find anything exactly on this topic. What I'm looking for, and what I think would be valuable, is a complete list of every team and if they had offseason coaching (head or OC) changes, a projected new starting QB, or a new offensive system (e.g. West Coast) installed. My thought is, if you're in the mid rounds and trying to decide between two players, you go with the guy from the "established" system. I think it's even more important this year given the quick post-lockout turnaround.

Obviously, a traded player or free agent moving teams is one thing, but what about guys remaining with their team who have seen the whole environment change around them? I know there are 8 new head coaches, but I'm hoping someone has already done the rest of the research on this...and then we can just steal it :D

It's not going to affect my thoughts on a guy like Adrian Peterson at all, but for 3rd and 4th tier players all of the changes could be pretty eye-opening.