Sign in to follow this  
TXLCommish

$200 12-Team Live Auction Dynasty League in Dallas, TX!

Hello All!

My name is Derrick and I am the Commissioner for Texas Xtreme Fantasy Football league. I have started a Live Auction dynasty league taking place in Dallas, TX on Sunday August 28th, 2011 @ 2:00pm ct. The entry fee for the League is $200. I have spent the past 2 months setting up this leagues putting in a lot of time, effort, and $$ into creating the BEST Fantasy football experience you will ever have.

Here is a short and quick overview:

-Live Auction league with $500 salary cap using a fantasy auctioneer toolbox (This box is a blast, you get your own hand held buzzer to submit bids)

-All money secure using league safe and requiring majority of the league to approve payout.

-Huge traveling trophy with a mini trophy to keep for league winners.

-League ran using Myfantasyleague.com

That was just a quick summary. Please visit our website at www.texasxffl.com !! There you can find a link to our amazing websites, detailed rules, a deeper overview, pictures of the league trophies and much much more. If you have some interest Please take a few minutes to view the site! If you can make it to Dallas on the 28th of August I GURANTEE this will be your best league ever!!!

We only have 9 spots available so act quickly!

I can be reached by E-Mail @ TXLCommish@gmail.com Thank you for your time

-TXL Commish