Sign in to follow this  
gregzeetheking

fantasy apps

Has anyone here used the ESPN NFL fantasy app for non Iphone? I have an android and would love to have the app, but cannot find it. My brother already has it for his Iphone, so I was curious if anyone knows when it will be coming out for the rest of us?

I searched the android forums and one came out in September last year. Call me impatient, but I would like to know when to expect it...

I

Oh and ESPN forums are no help neither....I did ask there, no response

Has anyone here used the ESPN NFL fantasy app for non Iphone? I have an android and would love to have the app, but cannot find it. My brother already has it for his Iphone, so I was curious if anyone knows when it will be coming out for the rest of us?

I searched the android forums and one came out in September last year. Call me impatient, but I would like to know when to expect it...

I

Oh and ESPN forums are no help neither....I did ask there, no response

I had seen and heard rumor of a mid august release, but we're here now, and no word recently. I too am anxiously awaiting its release. All the other major sites have released theirs. (CBS, YAHOO, MFL)

BTW - ESPN forums BLOW!!! No organization at all, its amazing anyone can communicate anything on there...

KC

I had seen and heard rumor of a mid august release, but we're here now, and no word recently. I too am anxiously awaiting its release. All the other major sites have released theirs. (CBS, YAHOO, MFL)

BTW - ESPN forums BLOW!!! No organization at all, its amazing anyone can communicate anything on there...

KC

I heard the same thing....and the iphone users have theirs already....I do know the app for non iphone users came out in September, why we have to wait longer, I don't know.