Sign in to follow this  
Mossome84

Friday Auction, Need 2 Owners

Owners Wanted

I am looking for 2 new owners for my fantasy football league that is in it’s second year of existence this season. The league rules are based upon a league I have been in for 16 years and commished for the past 4.

As a commissioner I am dedicated to making the league one that people want to be in. The league is run at myfantasyleague.com, one of the best host sites on the internet for fantasy football.

League Facts

Entry Fee: $81.00

Teams: 10

Auction Draft: Fri Aug 26th at 7PM Central at League Website

If you are interested in being in the league please e-mail etcwach@sio.midco.net for more information. I expect all owners to submit their entry fees in no later than 2 weeks after the draft but preferably before the draft.

More League Specifications Below

Prizes

Super Bowl Winner: $244.00

Total Fantasy Points Winner: $200.00

Frozen Tundra Division Winner: $75.00

Sun Belt Division Winner: $75.00

Super Bowl Runner-up: $75.00

2nd Place Total Fantasy Points: $50.00

Losers Bracket Winner: $35.00

Website Cost: $54.00

Total: $810.00

Payout Total: $754.00

1. Victory Point Playoff Format:

The playoff system and standings for the league will be based on a Victory Point system. For each weekly match up each team may earn a total of 2 possible Victory Points for the week. One Victory Point will be earned by winning the head to head match up for the week. Another Victory Point will be earned for finishing in the top half (5) of fantasy points for the week. The top 5 plus ties will each earn a Victory Point for the week. If there is a 2 or 3 way tie for 5th all tied teams will earn the full point. ½ a point will only be earned if two teams tie in their head to head match up for the week. The standings will be calculated on a weekly basis throughout the year based on the accumulated Victory Point totals. The season will consist of 13 regular season weeks which are weeks 1-13 of the NFL season. The fantasy playoffs will consist of weeks 14-16 of the NFL schedule.

2. Starting Lineups:

A valid starting lineup will consist of QB, RB, WR/TE, K, defense / special teams, and 2 flex players. Each participant will start 10 players. The 10 players are as follows:

QB-1, RB-2, WR/TE-3, K-1, D-1, 1 flex player (RB/WR/TE/K/Def-Spec teams) and 1 Super flex player (QB/RB/WR/TE).

Starting lineups must be in by 11:55 CST on Sunday each week or in late games before the game starts that a particular player is in. Basically the players starting or reserve