Sign in to follow this  
giraldi02

First Real Draft In The Books

Drafted from the 11 hole in a 12 teamer. Standard PPR rules apply, 6 points for every touchdown scored.

Start: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, RB/WR, TE, D, K

QB: Drew Brees, Matthew Stafford

RB: Jahvid Best, Daniel Thomas, Michael Bush, Reggie Bush, Willis McGahee

WR: Roddy White, Megatron, Percy Harvin, Danny Amendola, Arrelious Benn

TE: Vernon Davis, Chris Cooley

D: Bears

K: Alex Henery

Love your WR's, I would start the first 4 of them every week. Your golden at QB and TE.

Your season is going to come down to your RB's, and mostly on how Best and Bush play. If they are halfway decent you should make the playoffs, my worry is both are labeled injury risk guys and you don't have a real #3RB to back them up and use on byes. You need to find out who Best's handcuff is and get them on your roster if possible (good luck figuring this out my best guess Harrison/Bell in that order).

If you can find this year's Hillis you will coast into the playoffs, but thats a big if as everyone is chasing RB of the week on WW.

Well played sir. Consider dropping Chris Cooley, given his knee trouble for a TE with more upside (Jared Cook, Greg Olsen, ect.). Cooley is pretty much a replacement level TE at this point, you can get those guys on the waiver wire all day.

People will give you crap for your RB group, but Best is a RB1 in PPR leagues. Handcuffing him with Jerome Harrison would also be a good idea, since most people's knock against him is how injury prone he is.

Also, you're too deep at QB. QB is pretty unimportant in PPR leagues, so I'd consider trading Brees and try to get another stud WR or RB. And yes, I see that there are 6 points for passing TD's, it doesn't make that much difference.