Danny Amendola, WR

Darren Sproles, RB

Ryan Torrain, RB

Devin Hester, WR

Kyle Orton, QB

Green Bay defense

Bernard Scott, RB

Brandon Pettigrew, TE

I'm not high on MJD this year, but who knows. He could do as well as projected, or even better. Best I had last year and he was a nightmare with the turf toe thing. Hopefully he stays healthy for you. Sproles and Torain are question marks in a crowded backfield. Hester should stick to returning kicks.

B+

I'm not high on MJD this year, but who knows. He could do as well as projected, or even better. Best I had last year and he was a nightmare with the turf toe thing. Hopefully he stays healthy for you. Sproles and Torain are question marks in a crowded backfield. Hester should stick to returning kicks.

B+

Yeah, I'm not crazy about MJD either, but I didn't want to pass on him at #12 with Frank Gore the next back on my board. Best was the top RB left at 36 and I paired him with Felix, hoping that one of them breaks out. Our league rewards return yardage, the main reason I took fliers on Sproles/Hester. I got Torain in the 15th round, worth the risk I think.

I had Sproles last year in a return league. He was serviceable but not great. Hard to say yet how he will do in NO. Hester is a return stud, of course.