Sign in to follow this  
content

Unique Bye Week Scenario

So, while doing a mock draft with a neighbor for a PPR/Flex league, we ended up with a QB, three RBs and two WRs with the same bye week. After some conversation, we concluded that taking a most likely loss during that bye week could be offset by having the bulk of our team at full stregnth the rest of the year. Not that I would advocate this strategy but it was intersting to see. Just throwing it out to get some opinions.

I think I very well might likely have to do this. I am in a 2 QB PPR league that favors QBs and WRs a lot (obviously). I have the 7th pick so it looks like I will be going Romo with the hopes of Rice falling to 14th overall or trading up for him. Without looking at bye weeks, I looked at all the players I was targeting, my QB combo seem to have the bye weeks and also all my RB targets too. Potentially and realistically I could put together a team like this.

QBs - Romo, Flacco/Bradford, McCoy

RBs - Rice, SJax/Hillis, Felix, Hightower/Bush

WRs - Austin, Marshall (3rd wr ?)

Might just a be a sound strategy but I don't think I'd have the jeuvos, let alone the chance for all this to fall into place.