Sign in to follow this  
JoeBoxers43

Need help finding a site for a league

Simple buy-in so we dont have the budget to spend on a league website. Currently we are using NFL.com which I don't like, ESPN doesnt let me do 6 teams for playoffs (10 team league with IDP). Anyone have any other suggestions that I can use? And I'm not even going to consider yahoo.

I use rtsports and it's good but it costs $80. Not sure what your budget is...but if you're looking for free I'd go yahoo or stick with NFL.com. I know the playoff formats are not flexible...but you can set them up to have a 17 week regular season. Determine the playoff matchups offline And Use them to calculate the points for you and manage rosters during the playoffs. I did that one year and it worked fine.

Are you sure ESPN won't let you have a 6 team playoff setting? Did you make sure you selected custom league, and not standard? I've been with ESPN for many years, and although I dont play in a 10teamer with that many playoff slots, I would think that should be an option.

Also, have you looked at Fleaflicker (free)? Their settings are very customizable too.

Edit: I just checked the settings in my ESPN custom league (I'm Commish) and for a 12 team league, I have the option of selecting any amount of playoff teams. Cant see why it would be different for a 10 teamer.

Edit #2: Whoops, my bad, was looking at the 14 team league settings that I co-commish. When I check my 12 team league it gives me a max selection of 8.

I believe you could get your entire league hosted at http://www.the-pffl.com

Last I looked there was an entire league available, in tier 2. Or even if there are 3 players signed up there, 9 of you could still sign up. It's only $72.50 per team (less after incentives). Please use my ref code in my sig if you decide to join. It uses Yahoo FF.

Thx