Sign in to follow this  
gabec

Dedicated GOOD owner looking for league

Looking to find a league with cool dudes and dedicated owners. I will be dedicated week in week out. Keepers are okay, never played in a dynasty league but i'm open for one of those as well.

Prefer to draft anytime on saturday the 3rd or after 4 on sunday the 4th.

lemme know some info on your league please

thanks!

-Gabe

Hey man not sure if you want a money league or not but I have a free keeper league that needs 2 more owners for a 12-team league. Draft is Sunday at 830PM Est, send me your PM if interested and if you have a friend that plays too tell them to join as well

i have a $100 12 team idp league.. need a couple more to sign up..

draft is tues. sept 6th 8:30 pm

let me know if interested, i can send you the details

Hey Gabe!

I think our league would be a great fit for you. Our draft is today - Sept 3rd @ 5pm PDT. I have a 2nd year 12 team custom league with 9 returning owners. It was the most active league I have ever been a part of last year and the 9 returning owners have committed to this year as well! Great bunch of guys, active every week. Good clean fun! Pretty basic scoring with a few tweaks ( I opened up discussions on how the team owners wanted the scoring, we voted, and that's how our scoring system became what it is).

Check it out: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/30970/settings

If interested in joining please send me a email to rbonster@yahoo.com and I will send you the invite. Hope to hear from you!

Randy