Sign in to follow this  
Militia

Trade I've Been Offered....

I'm pretty sure this is a no-brainer, but I just want to be certain before i pull the trigger.

standard scoring plus PPR (.5), large roster, 8 team league, 4 keepers.

I kept:

Frank Gore

Hakeem Nicks

Reggie Wayne

Mike Wallace

I need a RB 1st round, I have the 5th pick. (1st round in this 4 keeper league is like the 5th in a re-draft), a team wants to give me MJD for my 1st round pick, IF Felix Jones is there. I think this is a easy deal to make, basically a 5th rounder for MJD, right? Here are the best RB's available. I think at least 2 if not 3 will go before my 5th pick.

Michael Turner

Steven Jackson

LeGarette Blount

Felix Jones

Shonn Greene

Ahmad Bradshaw

Jahvid Best

DeAngelo Williams

leave me your link and I will reply. My draft is only a couple hours away! Like I said, I think it's a No-Brainer, but I want to be sure.

Grab the deal. MJD rules all these guys.

There are reasons not to like all of them. Turner and Jackson have mileage issues. D Williams is not the RB he was two years ago, and there is Stewart to vulture carries. Blount and Greene dont catch the ball. Jones and Best have injury concerns. The keeper rules also matter, and your prospects this season.

For this year: Jackson, Turner, Jones,

For 2-3 years: Greene, Blount, Jones

If you feel you are competitive, I would go with Jackson. He has extra values as a receiver, and the team is looking up. If you are building, and can keep him, Greene is the best long term. Turner scares me half to death, but he could be huge.

Down the road in the draft, try to pick up Darren Sproles. He is stepping into Reggie Bush's role, and has the skills to do well. His ADP is 10th-11th round.

J

This may be too late anyway, but I think the trade would be good too. MJD also doesn't have to worry about losing carries to Jennings anymore. Sure his health could be an issue, but that's kind of the deal with anyone. Felix Jones would be my second choice here. Steven Jackson is an awesome guy, but D's give him a lot of respect, but not enough to be overawed by him. He's not the only back in town anymore either. I'm staying away from him, Blount, and Best this year. Thanks for your input on my team btw!