Sign in to follow this  
The Coach

RATE THIS HEAP

I'm one of the worst 2QB league players there is, so take this with a grain of salt. I would have went QB way earlier in this format, probably pick 2/3 guessing you had 1st or 2nd pick. I don't know if your depth at WR/RB is good enough to go up against 2 good QBs.

Odd thing is, all the guys who took QB in first round did not back them very quickly. Rodgers went #1 and he has Flacco as his #2, Brees owner has Eli. They made sure they had 1 top one then went away for awhile. Brady owner has Stafford.

ap and blount are good. qbs are solid, and wrs are very good. id grade it an 8 out of 10. maybe look to get a more solid 3rb. thanks for mine.

In a non-PPR the WR's will certainly perform enough. Dez Bryant is worth the chance as a 3rd WR, I personally wouldn't want him above that for my own team but thats a good place to have him. Since it is non-PPR Blount will probably not kill you but I am just not a fan. With their schedule and limited offensive weapons it is hard for me to believe he will just be able to beast teams again. Since it isn't PPR Bush and M Thomas more than likely don't provide you with enough value but since you have 3 WR's maybe you can work something out at some point. Out of 10 I would say a 6.5 to 7.