Sign in to follow this  
barrett14

So I have Vick and Cam Newton...

What kind of value do you think I could get if I traded either Vick or Newton to someone without an elite QB? Think I could trade for their QB and a 1st or 2nd round player?

You should be able to get a lot more for Vick (than Newton), but are you that sold on Newton to go the whole season with him? Maybe stay put a week or two.

You should be able to get a lot more for Vick (than Newton), but are you that sold on Newton to go the whole season with him? Maybe stay put a week or two.

I would prefer to trade Newton... but Vick's durability concerns me. Would be nice to have both but I can only play one... Would like to get the talent on the active roster.

I think after this week you will have a better picture. Cam is not going to have week 1 games again this season at least not without some ints and mistakes thrown in. Defenses now know what he did. If he can still go out there and do it then you will have great trade material but I seriously doubt it will happen.

I doubt anyone would give up their current QB and a 1st or 2nd rounder no matter who it was for Cam right now.

Maybe with Vick but that is stretching it as well and meaning you think Cam will be your starter so you think he will have an awesome season based on one awesome game against the Cards? This seems like putting too much emphasis into one game of the season. I could be very wrong. It's the NFL and anything can happen. Right now maybe Cam is a great possible backup to Vick considering Vick's stype of play lends to the fact he might get worn down or injured at some point.