Sign in to follow this  
CapsFan1

Look for a Trade or Sit Tight

My team is in my signature. Worried about Felix and my RB2 production. Was hoping for a breakout year from Felix but now I just want someone that can consistently put up 10-15 points a week for me. Should I look to package Felix and a WR to upgrade RB2 or wait to see if Felix comes around or if not wait to see if D. Thomas can be that guy for me. I fear I am overreacting and my best move is no move until I see if Felix and/or D. Thomas start to produce on a consistent basis. Sproles is putting up solid numbers through 2 weeks but in a non-ppr he really has to find the end zone to get in that 10+ fantasy point range for me. Please leave a link and I will provide help in return.

I would try to shop Felix and a WR. You have a good 4 WR when Colston returns. It would be nice to be able to move Ocho to a manager who loves name value. Throw some fliers out and see if Felix has any interest. Might be tough with his shoulder.

id stay put too, but if thomas or ocho has a good week, you may could package felix and one of them for an upgrade. i dont see the hype with thomas....just a one hit wonder. crap they blew up heyward bey last year and ford. neither have been impressive.

id stay put too, but if thomas or ocho has a good week, you may could package felix and one of them for an upgrade. i dont see the hype with thomas....just a one hit wonder. crap they blew up heyward bey last year and ford. neither have been impressive.

After watching the highlights I am actually a bit higher on Thomas. I think he will be a consistent 70-100 yard a game back and the only real question for me is if the Dolphins get in the red zone consistently enough to allow him to put up a 6-10 TD season to go along with the yards. I guess I have talked myself into staying put for now. In a few weeks I will know more about what Felix and D. Thomas are likely to be and hopefully know if I am getting Colston back at 100%. Also Ochocinco could look good in a Hernandez less Pats attack over the next few weeks. Selling Felix and Ochocinco now would be selling them at their lowest point. I have the second highest point total in the league through 2 weeks even though I am only 1-1 so I don't think I need to make a move now in order to stay in playoff contention.