Sign in to follow this  
fugoondo

Helu vs Daniel Thomas vs McCluster vs CJ Spiller vs ?

Daniel Thomas isnt available in alot of leagues...but he is available in some

How u ranking the remaining waiver wire/handcuff backs the rest o the way? Especially for those trying to fill the Charles void

Ive got it:

Daniel Thomas: The pre-season hype showed its potential this past week. Time will tell, but he was drafted to be their workhorse. Looks like hes gonna get his shot

Helu: Outshined Hightower last week, but a hard core RBBC and Shanny as head coach curbs the enthusiasm a bit

McCluster: Mainly for Charles owners, he is a scat back with homerun potential. But he's about the same size I was when i was 9 years old. And i think id have a serious boo-boo if i ran on the field with those NFL linebackers hitting my a$$

Spiller: Not a RB1 for your squad obviously...but he is getting involved. Word is he is going to be lined up as WR as well to get his talent on the field. PPR value exceeds non-ppr

Hidden gems??

Luckily I was loading up at RB in my ppr league while everyone else was drafting WR's. I have McFadden, Fred Jackson, and Felix Jones, Michael Bush and I just picked up DeMarco Murray just in case Felix can't go. None of the players you mentioned were available. I may have to put a WR or TE in at flex for a while.