Sign in to follow this  
more cowbell

pick up daniel thomas and kevin kolb off waivers?

daniel thomas and kevin kolb are both sitting on the waiver wire and i am looking at picking up both players because they're both better options than what i have now, in regards to team depth.. in my opinion.

i would have to drop a qb for a qb and a rb for a rb so here is my siutation:

matt ryan/kyle orton --> drop orton for kolb

lesean mccoy/michael turner/tim hightower/felix jons --> drop jones for thomas

i am in a standard scoring league with NO PPR!

thoughts?

the kolb thing i could see working out for you as far as the thomas one that is one i think you take a chance on seems like you have a roster spot if you wanted to but hes still gotta prove himself

the kolb thing i could see working out for you as far as the thomas one that is one i think you take a chance on seems like you have a roster spot if you wanted to but hes still gotta prove himself

For me, it's always about the player with higher potential. I'd drop Orton for Kolb. Kolb has shown something so far this season. I think Washington is going to turn into an RBBC situation. Daniel Thomas looked good and should get the bulk of the carries in Miami.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=389959

I know Felix has had a rough start but I would keep him over Hightower but I would definitely pick up Thomas. Your top two running backs are solid so I would go for upside over steady but unspectacular. In that analysis for me Hightower loses out to Felix and D. Thomas.