Sign in to follow this  
Lacrosse Fool

This Week Starters

League 1:

1 QB: Matthew Stafford (@Viking), Tony Romo(Redskins), or Ryan Fitzpatrick(Patriots)?

2 RB + 1 RB/WR: Darren McFadden (Jets), Darren Sproles(Texans), Steven Jackson (Ravens), Mike Tolbert (Chiefs), Ben Tate (@Saints)

2 WR + 1 WR/RB: Kenny Britt (Broncos), Greg Jennings (@Bears), Larry Fitzgerald (@Seahawks), Brandon Lloyd (@Titans), Jordy Nelson (@Bears), David Nelson (Patriots)

1 TE: Jason Witten (Redskins), Aaron Hernandez* (@Bills)

League 2:

1 QB: Tom Brady (@Bills), Ryan Fitzpatrick (Patriots)

2RB + 1 RB/WR: Steven Jackson (Q) (Ravens), Darren McFadden (Jets), Tim Hightower (@Cowboys), James Starks (@Bears)

2WR + 1 WR/RB: Wes Welker (@Bills) Vincent Jackson (Chiefs), Kenny Britt (Broncos), Steve Smith (Jaguars), Brandon Tate (49'ers)

1 TE: Jason Witten (Redskins), Aaron Hernandez* (@Bills)

They are in order on who will most likely start, help me and give me opinions. I have many Q's and P's on their health so that may play a factor. Give me feed back, thanks!

League 1- Stafford, McFadden, Tate, Sproles, Britt, Jennings, Fitzgerald, Hernandez

League 2- Brady, McFadden, Hightower, Starks, Welker, Jackson, Smith, Hernandez

Check out my Calvin/Chris Johnson trade thread

1: Stafford, McFadden, Tate, Fitzgerald, Jennings, Britt, Witten

2: Brady, McFadden, Hightower, Welker, Vjax, Britt, Witten

@dcvalpo: Hernandez is out.

For 2, Hightower over Sjax because Sjax is questionable or his opponent or his overall skill level is better?

I'm still not the best at who is better than who, first season. :-)

And should I try to get more strength in a certain position, or is it pretty solid?

Reggie Bush is on waivers, would that be a good decision? Who to drop if I get him?

For 2, Hightower over Sjax because Sjax is questionable or his opponent or his overall skill level is better?

I'm still not the best at who is better than who, first season. :-)

And should I try to get more strength in a certain position, or is it pretty solid?

Reggie Bush is on waivers, would that be a good decision? Who to drop if I get him?

Daniel Thomas had 18 carries for 107 yards in Week 2, compared to Bush' six for 18 yards, is of concern to his owners.

Daniel Thomas had 18 carries for 107 yards in Week 2, compared to Bush' six for 18 yards, is of concern to his owners.

So should I not get him? Or does he look better than some of my current players?

So should I not get him? Or does he look better than some of my current players?

I wouldn't get him. Check back on him week to week and see how miami is using him and if he will be a threat. For now he isn't doing much.

You should be happy with what you have. You have some great guys.

I wouldn't get him. Check back on him week to week and see how miami is using him and if he will be a threat. For now he isn't doing much.

You should be happy with what you have. You have some great guys.

Sweet, thanks!