Sign in to follow this  
dcvalpo

Jahvid Best for Mark Sanchez?

I need a QB. Right now I've got Orton and Grossman.

At RB, I have Mo Jones Drew, Daniel Thomas, Darren Sproles (we count return yards) and Felix Jones. Best's health and the RBBC in Detroit scares me. Do you do this deal?

first off, i don't really see a rbbc in detroit. best is their main man and morrison is their change of pace back. you're pretty deep at rb's, but i think you can get more value for best.

What QB's do you feel are reasonable return for Best? Best may not be in a RBBC, but his carries have gone from 21 to 16 to 12 in three games...given his injury history and those numbers, I'm a little nervous.

What QB's do you feel are reasonable return for Best? Best may not be in a RBBC, but his carries have gone from 21 to 16 to 12 in three games...given his injury history and those numbers, I'm a little nervous.

i peronally think that if the person who owns fitzpatrick is using him as trade bait, fitz would be a better trade than sanchez. other than that, romo or ryan might be a better value.

also, you have to realize that best is more valuable in a ppr league. he won't get 20 carries each game, but he'll be used in the passing game as well.

good luck!

I am not sold that sanchez can keep up the numbers he has the last few weeks... so look at last year and evaluate that way, peronally I wouldnt do it

aim a little higher on the QB ladder

I would hang onto Best. You could get another QB w/ better upside than Sanchez. Maybe even package Best w/ another RB or member of your team and go after a top 5 QB. Maybe the guy in your league that drafted Stafford late, also drafted a QB early??? Maybe target him? Or buy low from the Rivers owner.

see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390624

i peronally think that if the person who owns fitzpatrick is using him as trade bait, fitz would be a better trade than sanchez. other than that, romo or ryan might be a better value.

also, you have to realize that best is more valuable in a ppr league. he won't get 20 carries each game, but he'll be used in the passing game as well.

good luck!

Our league is not PPR