Sign in to follow this  
jared7683

Trade Help

10 team PPR league...Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF

QB - Cam, Romo

RB - Gore, DeAngelo, Jonathon Stewart, Helu

WR - Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Colston, Mike Thomas, Nate Washington, Jordy Nelson

TE - Aaron Hernandez, Jimmy Graham

So, I got the ass end so far this season w/ injuries. I lost Jamaal Charles to IR, Colston to a broken collarbone, Miles Austin to a hammy...but, I am still 3-0. I am contemplating a couple trades...help me please

Trade 1 -

I give up Andre Johnson and receive Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson - What do you think? This one is the tough one of the two, in my opinion.

QB - Cam, Romo

WR - Andre Johnson, Miles Austin, Colston, Mike Thomas, Nate Washington, Jordy Nelson

So, I got the ass end so far this season w/ injuries. I lost Jamaal Charles to IR, Colston to a broken collarbone, Miles Austin to a hammy...but, I am still 3-0. I am contemplating a couple trades...help me please

Trade 1 -

I give up Andre Johnson and receive Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson - What do you think? This one is the tough one of the two, in my opinion.

Trade 2 -

I give up Cam Newton and maybe Mike Thomas and receive Maurice Jones-Drew - Not a bad trade, I need to RB help.

I definitely don't like the first trade, djax is too inconsistent and you don't know what you're getting out of CJ. Andre johnson is SUCH a sure thing, I wouldn't trade him. The second one kinda depends on what qb's are on the wire, if someone like grossman or hasselb are out there I'd probably make that deal.

Yeah, I agree. Romo will keep playing even if he is hurt. MOJO should continue his success and Blaine Gabbert will be a dump-off machine. Make the second trade. You will only need a QB for one week, Romo's bye.

I would probably make the first trade, and would definitely make the second trade. I feel like CJ will get back to form soon. And at his best, he is one of the best. D-jax is too reliant on Vick, but he is still a very good receiver.

I would probably make the first trade, and would definitely make the second trade. I feel like CJ will get back to form soon. And at his best, he is one of the best. D-jax is too reliant on Vick, but he is still a very good receiver.

I would do the second trade in a heartbeat. Romo is serviceable and you upgrade at RB. Thanks for mine.

OK..I took out the second trade option, because it was kind of a no brainer, and nobody is really helping me with the one I am having a hard time with. I am depleted due to injuries on my team. My starting RBs are Gore and JStew...not good guys...so, do I give up Andre Johnson for Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson???? PPR league.

QB - Cam, Romo

Trade 1 -

Thanks for your thoughts on my CJ trade.

Here are my thoughts on your team....Cam and Romo nice 2, Yes RB a bit weak but Andre Johnson is your STUD blue chip player on your team that in a PPR league should get you 20 points a week and a big game here and there! I would NOT make this trade. I am not a big fan of DJAX (Maclin is better in PPR in my opinion).

Could you trade Jimmy Graham and pick up a TE on waivers until Hernandez comes back - pkg Gore and Graham for CJ? Or trade Miles Austin for CJ (Austin a great WR - yes hurt but will be back and he HAS shown something this year as CJ HAS NOT) - just my thoughts. Good Luck...

QB - Cam, Romo

Trade 1 -

I would rather keep Andre Johnson. Vick is a concern and may really hurt Jackson's value.

Be sure to like our Kramerica Sports facebook fanpage for more advice and insight.

CJ has been awful thus far. They just lost kenny britt as well, their only real passing threat. Are you willing to hope that CJ comes back to form when the odds have just been further stacked against him? AJ is a stud. DJax is feast/famine. then again, gore has been pretty crappy lately as well. I probably would not do the first trade. you're giving up a consistent strong weekly play for two risky players.

OK..I took out the second trade option, because it was kind of a no brainer, and nobody is really helping me with the one I am having a hard time with. I am depleted due to injuries on my team. My starting RBs are Gore and JStew...not good guys...so, do I give up Andre Johnson for Chris Johnson and DeSean Jackson???? PPR league.

That's tough to get rid of Johnson but i think i'd make the trade.There is no way that CJ and D.Jackson don't turn things around.