Sign in to follow this  
ssharpe12

who would rather have in your starting line-up?

do you have a decent backup QB? If so, I'd go with the Vick side. He may miss some games so a solid backup would be good...but the upside is better with Vick and Moss.

do you have a decent backup QB? If so, I'd go with the Vick side. He may miss some games so a solid backup would be good...but the upside is better with Vick and Moss.

I agree with this entirely. Vick's obviously hard on his body and will miss time because of it but when healthy there's nobody you'd rather have in your starting lineup. If you can snag a decent backup/already have one then I'd take the Vick/Moss side hands down.

And if you get a chance:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390884

Vick and Santana Moss

or

Flacco and Steve Johnson

leave link if you would like input for yourself.

I'm currently down on Vick, due to injuries. I would go with Flacco and Johnson. By my scoring Flacco/Steve J are significantly outperforming Vick/Moss. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't keep up a solid pace throughout. If you don't have a good backup QB, definitely don't consider Vick.

Here's mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=390854

I completed a trade for Vick, Green, and Mcgahee.

gave up flacco, johnson, and bradshaw.

Bradshaw is a bench that will not be started (so will mcgahee0, so really, it came down to Johnson and flacco.

Being a Ravens fan, I thing Flacco has overperformed, as opposed to Vick, this has been his Floor (barring injury of course).

Likewise, Moss is producing a typical level for him historically where as Johnson is overperforming. Lets face it. He isn't going to catch 20 TD's this year and will be more likily to play in bad weather late in the year.

I choose to go with the player most likily to be the star of the group. Vick.