Sign in to follow this  
thw625

QB help for Week 4

Debating who to start, Fitz or Ben. Seems like a trap game for Buffalo coming off a big win against a solid Cincy D (although they haven't faced any power), but Fitz has been money. Ben might not have much time with his crappy line against the solid Houston front, but their secondary is beatable and Pitt will likely have to sling it a bunch. Any opinions? Thx

I own Fitz and am a Texans homer so this is not a question for me but here it goes...

I would go with Fitz on this one. Cinci has not faced a good offence this year. They remind me

alot of OAK this yr and you know what Fitz did to them. Ben is going to be running for his

life all day, but its what he is good at. Mendy will probably get back on track this week to slow the pass rush.

I see a good game from Ben but an even better game for Fitz... for what its worth.

Debating who to start, Fitz or Ben. Seems like a trap game for Buffalo coming off a big win against a solid Cincy D (although they haven't faced any power), but Fitz has been money. Ben might not have much time with his crappy line against the solid Houston front, but their secondary is beatable and Pitt will likely have to sling it a bunch. Any opinions? Thx

For me that's an easy choice and i would go with Fitz. I think Houston D is a little better then you think. By the way thanks for answering mine

I would also go with Fitz. The Houston D is better than most people think.