Sign in to follow this  
giantwarrior

I've been offered....

Schaub/Julio Jones for Stafford/Jones. I have Stafford sitting on the bench because I have Brady. My current team is:

QB - Brady/Stafford

RB - Beanie Wells/Fred Jackson/Jahvid Best/Ben Tate

WR - Larry Fitzgerald/Percy Harvin/Robert Meachem/Danny Amendola/James Jones

TE - Owen Daniels

K - Jason Hanson

DEF - Ravens D

I'm 4-0 right now but I'm pretty thin at WR. Its a 12-team PPR league where we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1K, Team D. Should I take it, or hold out for better deals because its still early in the season?

Thanks in advance...

I dont trust rookie WR's but Julio Jones is making me eat those words. Your start 3WR's and without Amendola in the mix your fairly weak there. Being 4 and 0 is nice but with Foster coming back your RB corp took a fairly large hit.

I think you need to make a deal for a top end WR or RB. Jones is a bit of a gamble and I would think you could get a better offer by shopping Stafford or Brady. There should be a team with need at QB since you have 2 top 5 at the position. I would package Brady, Wells and see if you can get a top 5 RB or WR. Amendola/Harvin should solidify the back end of your WR corp and would work as a WR corp if you had a dominant RB corp. I mention shopping Brady because you will get more from him but its a gamble that Stafford can stay healthy.

At 4-0 you should be thinking about maybe trading away some of your RB depth, QB depth for the best starting lineup possible. Normally I would never do this, this early in the season but your strong record gives you some room to make some moves.

I dont trust rookie WR's but Julio Jones is making me eat those words. Your start 3WR's and without Amendola in the mix your fairly weak there. Being 4 and 0 is nice but with Foster coming back your RB corp took a fairly large hit.

I think you need to make a deal for a top end WR or RB. Jones is a bit of a gamble and I would think you could get a better offer by shopping Stafford or Brady. There should be a team with need at QB since you have 2 top 5 at the position. I would package Brady, Wells and see if you can get a top 5 RB or WR. Amendola/Harvin should solidify the back end of your WR corp and would work as a WR corp if you had a dominant RB corp. I mention shopping Brady because you will get more from him but its a gamble that Stafford can stay healthy.

At 4-0 you should be thinking about maybe trading away some of your RB depth, QB depth for the best starting lineup possible. Normally I would never do this, this early in the season but your strong record gives you some room to make some moves.

Thanks for the reply man, and yes, I already rejected it. Will look for bigger fish and I'm also contemplating about dealing Brady, especially because Stafford plays in a dome. Although health is a big concern for him, we'll see... Thanks again.