Sign in to follow this  
kriegz

RB: Start 2 of 3

It's the dreaded bye week of both Ray Rice & Felix Jones. My RBs will have to come off the bench and perform in order to get a win.

Shonn Greene: Has been close to worthless and the O-Line has been terrible. But it seems the Jets would like to "ground & pound" and they face NE who just lost Mayo. I have a strangely good feeling about this one.

Stevan Ridley: Just got him off waivers thanks to being 1-3 (while also having the 3rd highest points for total in a 12 team league). To put it simple I'm buying into his hype in a major way. He has looked awesome so far, his role is increasing, and the Jets have been weak against the run. I want to start him fresh off the wire but it's hard not to call it a leap of faith when he has maxed out at 10 carries so far this year.

Mike Tolbert: I'm still not buying this diminished role, I feel it had alot to do with his injury. He was back to a solid line last week but it is tough to expect a TD when he is getting that few touches. Denver has had a marginally improved run D but I see the Chargers nursing a lead and running alot. It's hard to determine if this is even good for Tolbert considering his role.

....So bottom line, who do you start. My league is standard scoring besides offering bonuses for plays of 40+ yards as well as yardage totals of 100>, 150>, 200> ect. I am leaning towards Greene and Ridley but would like some insight from others. smile.gif Thanks. Feel free to post links to your questions, I will answer them.

I would go with Greene and Tolbert.

The jets have to run and control the clock if they want to win so Greene should get touches.

Ridley, the situation is murky, Belicheck is hard to predict and even if they get up big will they run the ball? Thats a lot of questions.

Tolbert should get 1/3 of the touches and he is pretty productive with a few touches.

It's iffy between Tolbert and Ridley in my mind and I could justify either. I just think Tolberts situation is a little bit clearer and his number of touches will be higher.