Sign in to follow this  
Bring Back the LA Rams

Is it time for me to drop Tampa Bay Mike?

With Josh Freeman leading the TB offense into the crapper, is it now officially time to give up on Mike Williams? Even if the TB offense improves, teams are putting their best corner on Williams and it's unlikely he'll have many big games. However, it's a tough decision for me because my receivers are brutal (had Britt):

TB Mike

Brandon Marshall

Colston

Sidney Rice

Mike Thomas (JAC)

It's a 10 team, 1pt PPR league, but there aren't many good options because we play three WRs and most teams are carrying five. I plan on dropping Thomas (who has at least been consistent) for the best WR option on the waiver wire. Should I drop Williams instead? Or drop both? Here are some of the poor WR choices:

Jacoby Ford

Heyward-Bey

Steve Breaston

Jason Avant

Malcolm Floyd

Early Doucet

Doug Baldwin (Sea)

My RBs are awesome (F Jax, McCoy, Mathews, CJ2K) and I'm looking to make a trade, but the offers are total crap. So, I'm looking to add receivers that may improve as the season goes on.

I'd trade F Jax or Mathews for Fitz/ V Jax/ Nicks type

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=392215

Thanks

Yeah, I've been looking around for a trade, but because we only play two RB and no flex most of our teams are pretty solid at RB. I was offered Fitzgerald for F Jax last week, and I was seriously thinking about it, but the guy rescinded the trade and probably did me a favor. Fitz is amazing, but he's not getting a chance to catch many passes. Meanwhile F Jax appears to be a top 5 PPR RB. Originally when Britt went down he tried to trade me Nate Washington for Mathews.

I think I'm gonna have to wait to see if there are any big time RB injuries.