Sign in to follow this  
kalani91

Waiver Wire help!

I need some advice for this weeks waiver wire.I wanted to add a player or two. How would you rank adding these players?Demarco Murray, Carson Palmer, Eric Decker,and Matt Cassell.( depending on my roster )

I wanted to add Palmer or Cassell and drop Flacco.

If I add Murray or Decker who should I drop?

What would be better to prioritize on the waiver wire, adding Palmer or adding Decker or Murray?

My Roster

QB: Matt Shaub, Joe Flacco

RB:Jones Drew, Ryan Mathews,Daniel Thomas,Ryan Torain,Deangelo Williams, Tim High Tower

WR:Andre Johnson, Jeremy Maclin,Darrius Heyward Bey,Steve Breaston.

TE:Owen Daniels,Pettigrew.

I start 1QB, 2WR,2RB,1TE ,2 rb/wr's.

Any advice would be appreciated! Leave a link and I will give advice too.

I need some advice for this weeks waiver wire.I wanted to add a player or two. How would you rank adding these players?Demarco Murray, Carson Palmer, Eric Decker,and Matt Cassell.( depending on my roster )

I wanted to add Palmer or Cassell and drop Flacco.

If I add Murray or Decker who should I drop?

What would be better to prioritize on the waiver wire, adding Palmer or adding Decker or Murray?

My Roster

QB: Matt Shaub, Joe Flacco

RB:Jones Drew, Ryan Mathews,Daniel Thomas,Ryan Torain,Deangelo Williams, Tim High Tower

WR:Andre Johnson, Jeremy Maclin,Darrius Heyward Bey,Steve Breaston.

TE:Owen Daniels,Pettigrew.

I start 1QB, 2WR,2RB,1TE ,2 rb/wr's.

Any advice would be appreciated! Leave a link and I will give advice too.

I would like to think that Flacco and Shaub will be of more value than Palmer or Cassell for the rest of the season..

I dont see a reason to have Hightower and Torain so I'd drop one of them and pick up Decker, he should be the most valuable player of the ones you want.

Thanks for your input. I think palmer is going to have a better year than flacco. Flacco is too inconsistent. Raiders oline is great, they have the top rusher. And speedy upcoming receivers..

Im most likely going to drop hightower for decker since decker has more upside than hightower as a flex.