Sign in to follow this  
Jonathanc5

.5 PPR league who to start?

Tough bye week this week, had to drop Moreno to pick up a Qb for the week. With Best possibly out, I definitely need some lineup help!

I need to know who to play in order of importance: Fitzgerald (going against Pit or else must start), Daniel Thomas, James Starks, DHB, Sidney Rice, Greg Little

Thanks guys!

I still see Fitz as a must start. I'd start Thomas before I'd start Starks. Of the three other receivers, I'd start Little IF Browns CB Joe Haden plays. If Haden sits again, I'd start Rice over Little. DHB is the big gamble here...will Palmer start this week? Will he find DHB? Big gamble with big upside potential.

Tough bye week this week, had to drop Moreno to pick up a Qb for the week. With Best possibly out, I definitely need some lineup help!

I need to know who to play in order of importance: Fitzgerald (going against Pit or else must start), Daniel Thomas, James Starks, DHB, Sidney Rice, Greg Little

Thanks guys!

Agree with the other reply, DHB is a big gamble and I like Little over Rice too.

Thanks for mine!

Thanks guys!

I would rank them

Fitz

Thomas

-----

DHB

Rice

Little

(all 3 pretty close)

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393147

Thanks guys!

My ranks:

Fitz

Thomas

Starks

Little

DHB

Rice

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=393173