Greene

Gotta Go Two:

Breaston

Burrleson

DHB

Any sleepers youre thinking about?

Thanks,

Good Luck

At RB Mendy, Greene. I think a desparate Jets team feeds Greene and the Chargers put up a stinker of a game. I actually am more afraid of the Raiders defense than I like Greene over Battle. But close tough decision.

At WR Breaston, DHB. This is tough, DHB is facing a bad but improving KC team with a new QB...I am very nervous about this play but like you forced I am to do this in 3 different leagues because of the byes. Longtime Seahawks fan so I have seen Burelson and I never trusted him so just to spite me he is going to go off this week. I just think DHB is really starting to emerge and he will get some chances.

Gotta Go Two:

Mendy

Battle

Greene

Gotta Go Two:

Breaston

Burrleson

DHB

Thanks,

Good Luck

Mendy for sure. For your RB2, it depends on whether you want the safe play with Greene, with his numbers being pretty much predictable. Or if you want to go ahead and take a shot at a big day from Battle.

Not really feelin' those receivers this week but I guess I'd go with DHB and Breaston. Burleson has been putting up next to nothing.

As for sleepers, not really sure what would be a sleeper in your league but I'm taking a shot with Demaryius Thomas this week in one league. Austin COllie might be a sneaky play.

Gotta Go Two:

Mendy

Battle

Greene

Gotta Go Two:

Breaston

Burrleson

DHB

Thanks,

Good Luck

I'd go with Mendy and Battle but Greene might play harder cause they gave LT the start today and i'd go with Breaston and DHB.

Can you help with mine it's the one that sas "Last minute help" thanks