Sign in to follow this  
1b4igo

What do you experts do?

Curious to see what everyone's philosophy is when your record sucks but your team seems solid. I'm in one league where I've literally lost by as little as .3 to 5 points 4 times this year. I'm 2-5 and have little chance of making the playoffs unless I go on a serious run. I have decent RB depth with CJ, Gore, Mathews and Torain but am hurting at WR with Bowe, Holmes, Manningham (thanks Fantasy Index) and some average guys. my QB is Brees and I'm good at TE, K and D. Bad match-ups and starting the wrong RB all year has killed me. At this point I'm just trying to trade any of my Rbs to improve my WR and starting line up.

Do you guys hope things will change and hang tight or try to overhaul the whole thing knowing you have to win almost every game to make the playoffs? Guys are so unwilling to trade, but with RBs dropping like flys would you trade Gore/Mathews/CJ and a mid tier WR for one decent WR? and by decent, I don't mean elite. The top guys are untouchable, so I'm trying to pry the Stevie J's and V Jax's from someone. These are guys that have scored less than the RBs I'm willing to deal and marginally more than the guys I have.

I'm 7-0 and 4-3 in my other leagues, but this one is driving me nuts.