Sign in to follow this  
mmeyer14

trade value for Lloyd?

I have depth at WR (Andre Johnson, Bowe, Cruz, Lloyd) but my RB's are Starks, Lynch, Pierre Thomas, R Bush. Obviously i need an improvement. I've been offered Jackie Battle and Pierre Garcon for Lloyd and any of my RBs.

I don't love Battle, but i think i need to pull the trigger?

Every league is different. In my 10 team league only one team has RBs as bad as yours (sorry). I'm interested in trading for Lloyd, but the guy who has him already has Arian Foster and Frank Gore. However, if he didn't I would offer Ryan Mathews or Chris Johnson (I know CJ Sucks) and maybe even throw in Battle too. Of course, I've got the opposite problem of you.

Anyway, Battle might be a decent #2 to Thomas, but it doesn't improve you that much. Also, Garcon's playoff schedule sucks worse than Lloyds.

If I were you I'd look for somebody who needs a WR and try to get a better RB by offering Lloyd and one of your RBs so he has a replacement. Otherwise, I'd stand put for now because Cruz is too inconsistent to trust week in, week out and Lloyd + Bradford could lead to some nice numbers.