Sign in to follow this  
DeadRabbits

Could I get a Team Rating?

not sure on what you are starting, assuming 2rb, 3wr, 1flex.

i give it a 7/10. good at qb. dont like your #2 rb scenarios. thomas injured, stewart erratic and rbbc with williams and newton, tolbert injured/#2 behind matthews, moreno injured and #2 behind mcgahee.

package fitzpatrick and tolbert/stewart for a better rb2 and id bump your team to a 9/10. good wr corps. aj and austin as 1 and 2. 3 you can mess around with matchups and still get a strong wr3 performance no matter who the opponent. marshall should get better soon. definately good enough to keep you strong throughout playoffs.

see mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394588

not sure on what you are starting, assuming 2rb, 3wr, 1flex.

i give it a 7/10. good at qb. dont like your #2 rb scenarios. thomas injured, stewart erratic and rbbc with williams and newton, tolbert injured/#2 behind matthews, moreno injured and #2 behind mcgahee.

package fitzpatrick and tolbert/stewart for a better rb2 and id bump your team to a 9/10. good wr corps. aj and austin as 1 and 2. 3 you can mess around with matchups and still get a strong wr3 performance no matter who the opponent. marshall should get better soon. definately good enough to keep you strong throughout playoffs.

see mine : http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=394588

Thanks for the feedback. I should have included this: 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1Flex, 1TE, 1D/ST, 1K. I'm going to look into that RB2 now.

I'd basically agree....a 6.5 or 7 that would be dramatically improved with a better second option at RB. You've got 2 solid QBs....dangle one as bait to get a good #2 back if you can. You'll also be significantly improved once AJ comes back.

I'd basically agree....a 6.5 or 7 that would be dramatically improved with a better second option at RB. You've got 2 solid QBs....dangle one as bait to get a good #2 back if you can. You'll also be significantly improved once AJ comes back.

Yeah, I just keep waiting on AJ. The problem with Fitz as a trade is that everyone in my league has a QB1 that is better. 3 Teams have 6 of the top RBs starting, and they don't seem to want to give them up, and the other teams are hurting for RB2s because of it. I basically put it out that everyone on my team but Ben, McCoy, Austin, AJ, Witten, Seabass and Cinci are up for grabs in exchange for an RB2. I'm waiting to hear back. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm hoping I can remedy my problems soon because I've got a really tough stretch of games coming up.