Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

Mcfadden Trade

Ok the way it stands now. 12 team league I am 4-4 tied with 6 other teams at the same. Guy who is in first at 6-2 has offered me Michael Bush and Reggie Wayne (non factor) for Mcfadden. Obviously this trade sucks but I feel it's a rock and a hard place. I don't want to get rid of Mcfadden BUUUUT I don't think I can afford to have him sit this week and possibly next due to it being a short week for Oakland. At 4-4 with only 4 weeks til playoffs I need to do everything I can to win right? Do I decline and hope he returns? or make the trade and plug Bush in for points thus giving the first place team Mcfadden, Mccoy, and Turner? Team below

Roethlisberger, Rice, Mcfadden, Demarco Murray, Tomlinson, Colston, Steve Johnson, Antonio Brown, Clark, Miller, Hanson

Thanks and leave a link

wow that is a tough call. i think i would probably stay put. i feel your pain on bush, but dmc is hard to stop and i think you arent getting near enough in return for dmc. wayne just outright sucks. i would ask for more, or another rb in return if you do decide to trade.

Hello!

With that Northeast snow storm last Saturday Oct 29th, I was without power until just a few hours ago.

What a nightmare. No heat or electric for a whole week. I feel re-energized. No pun. lol

I agree with sticking with McFadden.

If all of those teams have the same record as you, I am sure 1 or more will lose this week.

If you lose you will still be ok for when McFadden comes back.

I picked up Tiawan Jones to back up M.Bush.