Sign in to follow this  
aaaa

Too Late in the Season to Trade for Andre Johnson?

4 members have voted

1. 1. Trade for AJ now?

• Yes, when he comes back he'll put you over the top
    • No, it's too late

Would you trade for Andre Johnson this late in the season? With his week 11 bye, is it even worth it if I'm in a struggle for the last playoff spot? I can get Andre Johnson this week for McGahee/Blount, but is this a prudent move at this stage of the season? This is my roster, would you make the trade?

QB Michael Vick, Phi

RB Willis McGahee, Den

RB DeMarco Murray, Dal

RB/WR Michael Bush, Oak

WR Calvin Johnson, Det

WR Dez Bryant, Dal

TE Antonio Gates, SD

D/ST Jaguars D/ST

K John Kasay, NO

Bench LeGarrette Blount, TB RB

Bench Shonn Greene, NYJ RB

Bench Brandon Pettigrew, Det TE

Bench Torrey Smith, Bal WR

Bench Pierre Thomas, NO RB

Bench Roy Helu, Wsh RB

Bench Laurent Robinson, Dal WR

The Andre Johnson owner just bumped his offer up to Andre Johnson and Ryan Matthews for Blount/McGahee. Please help, I don't know what to do!!!

The Andre Johnson owner just bumped his offer up to Andre Johnson and Ryan Matthews for Blount/McGahee. Please help, I don't know what to do!!!

I LOVE your team as is except for Vick.I would try to package Vick with another player for Rodgers or Brees. I think you have a great team except for defense and Vick. I would like to know what your record is thus far.Good Luck.

I would do this trade in a second. Do it!!!!

I LOVE your team as is except for Vick.I would try to package Vick with another player for Rodgers or Brees. I think you have a great team except for defense and Vick. I would like to know what your record is thus far.Good Luck.

That's surprising, I've spent most of the year hating my team lol. I'm 5-4 in a 6 way tie for 1st place. 3 other people are 1 game behind at 4-5. I acquired Dez Bryant for Sproles/Deion Branch.

I would do this trade in a second. Do it!!!!

You're not concerned about Johnson or Matthews' injuries? That's the only thing holding me back.