Sign in to follow this  
cooolbreeze

Big Trade for Calvin and Witten (will answer yours!)

Ok so my squad is below. I would be giving Gore, Hunter, Stevie Johnson and Hernandez and getting back Calvin Johnson and Witten.

My thinking is this...

1. Gore will be rested on and off the rest of the way and I hate waiting to the last minute to see if Hunter is going to be the starter. I've gotten screwed on that at least one game this year. Worse case Hunter will start stealing more and more carries.

2. Stevie just sucks this year

3. Hernandez and Witten are a wash this year imo but, he'll value Hernandez much more since this is a keeper league (where we can only keep round 4 and up) and I got Hernandez in the 11th.

my rbs would then be Murray, Lynch and Reggie Bush (with Starks on my bench for when Reggie gets hurt)

my WRs would be CJ, Fitz and Roddy.

Do I do this or do I just stand pat? If I stand pat, I'm starting Stevie every week and have to decided between Gore, Lynch and Bush for two spots each week. On weeks like this one, it's a hard choice.

Thanks, leave a link and I'll answer yours!

ugh, he just changed the deal to Calvin and Matthews for DeMarco Murray! and stevie johnson. I don't know if I do that since Murray is my keeper!

Now I really need help

ugh, he just changed the deal to Calvin and Matthews for DeMarco Murray! and stevie johnson. I don't know if I do that since Murray is my keeper!

Now I really need help

i'd still go with it

My link

RBs are thin but you can't start both Gore and Hunter and it sounds like SF is on cruise control and looking to rest Gore and split some workload.

You won't bench Murray and as much as I hate Lynch, you cannot argue with stats. He is a low RB1, great RB2. Yes I did just type that.

Calvin is worth it.

Pull the trigger!

Keep an eye on wiaver wire for possible upgrade over Starks but Christmas is coming and he provided some cold weather presents last year.