Sign in to follow this  
j0ker

McFadden for M.Bush?

The owner who is now comfortably in 1st place at 8-2 has offered me Michael Bush for Mcfadden. I know he is just trying to stockpile Mcfadden for the playoffs and he can afford to lose Bush. I have 2 major problems to consider in this. I am hurting this week with Bye's bad and I am 5-5 along with 6 other teams in a 12 team league and we are all desperate for wins these last 3 weeks. Do I take the trade and play Bush for the best chance to make the playoffs? Or Keep McFadden and watch him ride the pine yet again and pray I can make it with what I have and hope he returns strong for the playoffs?

Thanks you for your input guys and leave a link

Team

Big Ben, Cutler, Rice, Demarco Murray, Mcfadden, Tomlinson Colston, Steve Johnson, Laurent Robinson, Antonio Brown.

Do the trade..y look forward about winning in the playoffs with mcfadden? U gotta get there first dude..besides I like riddng murray and rice in the playoffs.that's solid..id be scepticale too..that guy in 1st could be powerful with dmc down the road..but no michael bush iddk if u could get in...very interesting here.smart move by the guy in 1st

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=395792&pid=4634034&st=0entry4634034

I'd get Bush and pick up Tawain Jones if ya can. McFadden may not be back for awhile and won't be 100% when he returns. If you're in a keeper/dynasty league, Bush is an Unrestricted Free Agent and will most certainly be a starter somewhere nest year. Taiwan Jones would inherit Bush's role...win-win for ya!

Check out mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=395859

With who you already have at rb, I think adding a healthy M.Bush is a no brainer.

He does receive a good share of playing time even when McFadden is healthy.

Thanks for the reply to my topic.

Good Luck!